11.)If there were ever a time for Adrian Peterson to be exonerated by the commish and put some boosters on your playoff run, this would be it.
If you’re not morally opposed to what happens outside the lines and are willing to take a risk on AP to wait and see what he can do if (IF) he can take the field, then I’d say crazier things have happened. Of course more rational thoughts will creep into your head as well…. Such as the fact that McKinnon and Asiata have been carrying the load admirably in the absence of Peterson.
Could this be a three headed monster if / when AP returns? Such a head scratcher, but this would be the one player that might be worth the headache.
6.)Adrian Peterson (81%) = Trial set for Dec. 1st. 81% of people need to just drop him already.
3.)According to ESPN, his lawyers are trying to expedite a trial
- A super long shot to play imho
- Not worth a wasted slot to hope and pray for a speedy trial AND a lenient punishment
- Asssuming the longest of shots comes to pass, just try for a waiver wire pick up instead
- After some flip flopping, he’s done for a while (maybe the whole season)
- Consider dropping (gasp) the most dominant RB of our time.
- Pick up Asiata