7.)Bishop Sankey (93%) = A hopeful breakout candidate that wasn’t able to capitalize.
6.)Bishop Sankey (91%) = It happened. With Shonn Greene out of the way, here comes Sankey.
- Why did I drop this guy? I sold off the hype and thought he would never be another Lacy, Le’veon, or Stacy.
- He got more work than Greene this week, although he didn’t light the world on fire.
- Like I said last week, Sankey will probably come back to burn me later.
- Why did I draft this guy? I bought into the hype and thought he would be another Lacy, Le’veon, or Stacy.
- Buyers remorse hurts when Shonn Greene is getting your carries.
- He might be a keeper for later in the year (94.5% of owners think so)
- I dropped him anyway, because 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.
- I’d rather have an injured starter than a non-nondescript backup.
- I’m sure I’ll have to eat my words by the end of the season, but I want to win now AND later.