11.)Will Hunter be able to pull together a respective outing for this season yet? It seems too little too late for him to make an impact on the season as a whole, but there might still be hope for the fantasy playoffs yet. Everything is predicated on the almighty matchup… And whoever lands in the rotating door of a QB position for Ten this year.
- Final solution from last week: Drop ‘em all. Seems to be the right move so far.
- An injury and 2 duds, keep these guys dropped.
3.)Justin Hunter (81% ownership) hasn’t done squat. He was supposed to be the best candidate to be the next Josh Gordon.
- What does it say when I’ll hold on to Gordon for 10 non-playing weeks in order to have him for the fantasy playoffs, but I’ll drop Hunter because of a few bad games? It means I’m impatient. How long should I hold onto a dud hoping he’ll turn into a stud?
- Let’s reverse the clock one year and look at Zach Sudfeld (dubbed Studfeld in 2013). He was a hot commodity in the preseason, yet his career stats look like this:
6rec 78yds 0TD
- Hunter simply won’t excel until a Titans QB (not necessarily Locker) can hurl the rock