- Final solution from last week: Drop ‘em all. Seems to be the right move so far.
- An injury and 2 duds, keep these guys dropped.
–Kendall Wright (98.8% ownership) was a very consistent player in the middle of the 2013 season.
- He racked up yards on short passes and didn’t rely on the long ball
- He did this effectively with Ryan Fitzpatrick or Jake Locker
- At the end of the year, his production became more inconsistent with the advent of Hunter
- Who knows when and if he’ll have a good game
I highly doubt you’d be able to trade him away at this point (player rank = 47), but you might be able to package him in a sell low trade. Yuck. Is it worth that headache?