- This should be a no brainer. I have to truly admit that I admire the way RGIII conducts his business. I can’t think of a time when he did anything to warrant any negative comment of his character.
- That being said, there is no way he’s going to bounce back to a relevant fantasy season. Kirk Cousins is doing too well and RGInjury is going to take too long to get back on the field, if he still has a job.
- Sorry bro, better luck next year.
- Looking really bad this year anyway
- Unfortunately WAS coaches are more fond of Kirk Cousins anyway
- Drop him like he’s hot